School is almost out for summer, meaning vacation is now top of mind for jet-setting families. The challenge: selecting an experience that will intrigue and captivate the entire clan. The solution: let the hotel guide the way.
Gramercy Park Hotel—Manhattan’s atelier of Bohemian Chic located minutes from the best of New York City’s cultural, art, and fashion offerings—has culled the expert knowledge of its award-winning concierge staff to create a new packaged experience designed with family fun in mind. Coupling top attractions with access to experiences typically only select Manhattanites are privy to, the NYC by GPH Family Package puts the best of the city at travelers’ feet. Components include:
- Access to custom-crafted family itineraries by Concierge David Moreno, who has more than 19 years experience in unlocking the best of NYC for his guests; David and his team can arrange for sport aficionados to design custom skateboards at Paragon Sports or for quiet family bonding time with a few hours spent idling on a park bench in Manhattan’s only private park, Gramercy Park
- Admission to some of New York City’s top attractions including: Central Park Zoo, The Children’s Museum of Manhattan and The Toys ‘R Us Ferris Wheel in Times Square
- Continental breakfast for four on Gramercy Terrace daily
- Special welcome amenity featuring a new “friend” for little ones: a Gramercy Park Hotel Teddy Bear for each child
- Four night’s accommodations for two adults and two children in one of Gramercy Park Hotel’s eclectic, Renaissance-inspired guestrooms
- Package rates begin at $2,220 for a deluxe double room; offer is available June 24, 2011 until September 5, 2011; for a full list of available accommodations and rates, visit: http://www.gramercyparkhotel.com/