For couples whose fondest childhood memories involve happy times spent on the lake, or for those simply seeking a scenic backdrop for their fall, winter and spring nuptials, Forever Resorts’ houseboating destinations offer a variety of attractive and unique options throughout the country.
Myriad possibilities await at all of Forever Resorts’ distinctive houseboating and marina destinations, including:
• Antelope Point Marina on Lake Powell near Page, Ariz.
• Callville Bay Resort and Marina 45 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip on Lake Mead
• Temple Bar Resort and Marina one hour from Las Vegas in Arizona on Lake Mead
• Echo Bay Marina Floatels on Lake Mead, Nev.
• Cottonwood Cove Resort and Marina on Lake Mohave north of Laughlin, Nev
• Lake Don Pedro, east of Modesto, Calif. en route to Yosemite National Park
• Lake Oroville, 75 miles north of Sacramento, Calif.
• Lake Berryessa at Pleasure Cove Resort & Marina near Napa Valley, Calif.;
• Trinity Lake Resort and Marina in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest near Redding, Calif.
• Lake of the Ozarks Marina south of St. Louis, Mo.
2012 Wedding Planning with Forever Resorts Houseboat Destinations
For example, brides and grooms can select a lakefront ceremony on the grassy knoll at Lake Mead’s Callville Bay Marina, followed by an intimate reception aboard Forever Resorts’ 75 Millennium Xtreme houseboat. Or, rent houseboats for the whole wedding party and moor them on one of stunning Lake Powell’s secluded beaches for a ceremony and reception like no other. Whether opting for a casual beach barbecue or a catered affair featuring white linen and china dinner service, Forever Resorts professional and eager-to-please staff can help make any dream wedding a reality.
Houseboats have dozens of amenities, including private staterooms, a top-deck hot tub and waterslide, satellite TV, front deck barbecue grill and spacious, climate-controlled living areas. Couples using these floating homes on the water as their mode of transportation AND “base of operations” for the big day have more choices when staging their outdoor events than ever before.
• Reserve multiple houseboats and save: brides and grooms booking two or more houseboats and choosing a catering option at Lake Mead or Lake Powell can receive an extra day rental aboard the houseboats for FREE.
• Book a 2011 or 2012 Forever Resorts wedding by Dec. 30, 2011 and receive complimentary, one-day personal watercraft rentals for the bride and groom (where available).
• Group rates for on shore lodging or staying aboard houseboats at the marina may also be arranged (where available).
• Not combinable with other offers; blackout restrictions may apply.
• Begin planning for one of the most unique and memorable weddings guests will not soon forget by emailing: Events@ForeverResorts.com or calling (702) 274-8794.